Welcome to our new website
We're still working on adding content and functionality, so you might find some sections are not yet finished. We're working on it and hope you'll come back soon.
Calderdale Sports Network (CSN) aims to support local programs of sport and physical activity operating within the Calderdale area, by providing expert knowledge, experience and guidance.
Our Priorities are to enable Children and Young People to participate in safe, enjoyable and meaningful sport & physical activity at all levels, and to increase participation of Children and Young people, enabling and encouraging them to become more active.
We offer CPD opportunities for coaches, volunteers, parents and teaching professionals, this helping to promote sport and physical activity opportunities for all.
We also seek funding and sponsorship opportunities that can be beneficial to local programs of sport and physical activity within Calderdale. This enabling clubs, volunteers and organisations to apply for funding to meet various needs, for example:
- Volunteer development
- Increase participation and further opportunities for children and young people with disabilities
- Purchasing equipment to enable local events, festivals and competitions to take place
- Coach education/ leadership opportunities (CPD)
- Increase participation for children and young people from a disadvantaged backgrounds
- Publicity/ promotional material advertising local clubs and organisations and events